Bug Game crashes when exiting a dungeon

Something doesn't work as it should

Maia

Hello, i'm no so activate in the comunity and don't know If it's normal, but my save with a 18lv Warrior it's broken. It's happen when i exit of some cave, the game just close. Every time when i try enter in this save again, It just exit.
I'm very sad about it because Exiled it's my favorite mobile RPG game, and i wanna finish It, but the problem desmotivated me. What i do? I don't go start the game again because i spended a lot of my time in this and i'm very, very occuopaded now to play afresh.
(Sorry about the terrible english. I'm from Brazil and please......... COME TO BRAZZILLLL)

VDX_360

Staff member
What device are you using?

Can you provide more information about your devices? Exact types, software versions and current amount of free memory?

This MIGHT be related to a rare, but known, iOS bug. Something about an iOS update not wanting to play nice with independant games.

If it is the iOS bug, than try turning your sound totally off. That might avoid the game crashing at map change.

Maia

Low memorie it's not my problem, because i deleted 15gb of archives and still don't working. My devices: Xiaomi 8, Android 10, MIUI 12.0.4 and the game version it's 1.3.1168.

(If i forgot to say something, warn me please.)

Last edited:

SlothPrince

I recently had this issue with leaving the undergrove. Game just closed out when leaving. When bringing back the game it restored to just after killing the demonic wolf.

Leading up to the undergrove I ran past all the warewolves and witches after triggering the trap, hit the lever to open the trap gate, and ran into the undergrove with out killing anything. I was ready to head out and run but game just closed on me several times.

I tried nicely exiting the game while in the undergrove, close the game completely out of memory, restarted my phone, and it still closed out my game when exciting.

I ended up using a recall scroll while in the undergrove. Exited the game nicely and when going back in it started back where I left off with the recall scroll. Haven't had that issue again. This was about a week ago or so.

Game version 1.3.1168
Android 10
Moto one 5g Ace
6GB ram with 2+ GB free
128G storage with 80+ GB free

Maia

I had my issue very close, It happened in Dungeon of undergrove when i tried exit. but i can't even enter, the game just close.

VDX_360

Staff member
Is there anything special, or unique about your game? Is it modified, did you get it from a non-official source?

Maia

I finally achieved enter in one save a little bit more old than the broken and manage to get out of the Dungeon without braking the save.

Thanks for your help. The two ones.

VDX_360

Staff member
If a previous save works, it --might-- be due to a corrupted save file????