Funny game glitches?

Atlas1095

I had my first (obvious) game glitch yesterday, which didn't affect the outcome but was amusing nonetheless. I am playing the iOS version on my iPhone.

I was doing two Town Hall Quests issued by New Garand, all located in Northern Varsilia. The rumors said they were located in Kleyou Tomb (seal ring) and Ydaya Tomb (seal ring).

Well, on my way there from Rhoneis, I decided to duck into Azagul Tomb to earn some XP and grab some loot. Lo and behold, one of the seal rings (the one that was supposed to be in Kleyou Tomb) was in Azagul Tomb. I found it in the small room in the northeast with the single coffin (at the end of the hallway where the secret lever is found). That was a surprise! But then I found the same seal ring again! This time in the secret room with the single coffin off of the northwest chamber. When I returned to New Garand, I got credit for finding the seal ring and the game only took one of them from my inventory.

How often do these kinds of glitches occur? Anyone else have amusing glitches like this?

p4ran0id

Staff member
I don't think it's a glitch. Rumor bosses appear on the map even without getting the quest first. So it's kind of normal that you accidentally met one of that without getting the quest first. Maybe it's same for items.

Ps: my favourite 'glitch' is the sliding mage/cleric. Not a game breaker but looks soo cool

Last edited:

Trace Da Cruz

I have encountered rumor bosses without getting rumors, maybe they spawn, and then you get word about them, but never happened with Town Hall quest items.
The sliding cleric always got me out of trouble, healing and escaping at the same time, I find it funny.
Another thing I have noticed is that seconds after using Arbenos Might, you get covered in fire again, but without the attack bonus.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Oh please, find me a glitch that can be exploited for a cool story or mission twist! Would be awesome for a Challenge loll. But EK is a frustratingle stable and bugless game...

About the townhall weirdness, is it possible that you unknowingly accepted another quest, one with the exact same ring? Townhall quest items are not unique, you can get multiple copies of each.

Trace Da Cruz

Oh please, find me a glitch that can be exploited for a cool story or mission twist! Would be awesome for a Challenge loll. But EK is a frustratingle stable and bugless game...
Well my friend, I have to say that last time I learned about a glitch, the thread was erased, you know, Forum Rules.
This kind of exploits can be damaging, and honestly, is cheating.
But you can search for one that involves a warrior and elemental healing...

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Well my friend, I have to say that last time I learned about a glitch, the thread was erased, you know, Forum Rules.
This kind of exploits can be damaging, and honestly, is cheating.
But you can search for one that involves a warrior and elemental healing...

Oh I would never dream of cheating. It's no fun. But exploiting one within the bounds of a heavily restricted challenge could be really fun! But I understand.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Well the glitch I mentioned is harmless enough, and is too restricted, so is safe to exploit, -if ever in certain areas. :cool:

Too bad it's just for warriors. It would have been great for my Tolassian High Priest of Tol to gain life from death magic! Or even for my new Necromancer, but he's a mage. It's a cool bug though!!!

Eduardo SM

A funny and useful glitch is, shooting through the wall or doors and hit the mob, more cool than this, is attack with meele and rapid turn to distant, when you hit count as flanked hit, very interessant for the rougue =D