Full Licenses Recovery

Platform
Android

Trace Da Cruz

If you mean you already bought it and just installed in your device, in the starting screen there's the option "Store", it will pop a menu where you are offered the full license, in the low left corner, there's the option "Restore Purchase"
If it's gray, you already have the full game...

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Usually better answered by email but first of all, are you on android? does your purchase appear in your history at Redirecting... ?

99% of the times this happens because you are on android using a different Google account.

Caio

Usually better answered by email but first of all, are you on android? does your purchase appear in your history at Redirecting... ?

99% of the times this happens because you are on android using a different Google account.
I have changed for IOS but i using my google account as in android. I’ve alredy restore the purchase but nothing happens still at free version

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I have changed for IOS but i using my google account as in android. I’ve alredy restore the purchase but nothing happens still at free version

You are using the same email address, but not the Google Account, sadly, because iOS device use an Apple ID, not a Google Account even if it is a gmail. Google and Apple don't share the licenses they sell, and don't activate apps that were purchased on other systems (very much like if you buy a Playstation game you don't automatically own the game for XBox or PC, and need to buy it again or stick to the platform you purchased).

Caio

You are using the same email address, but not the Google Account, sadly, because iOS device use an Apple ID, not a Google Account even if it is a gmail. Google and Apple don't share the licenses they sell, and don't activate apps that were purchased on other systems (very much like if you buy a Playstation game you don't automatically own the game for XBox or PC, and need to buy it again or stick to the platform you
You are using the same email address, but not the Google Account, sadly, because iOS device use an Apple ID, not a Google Account even if it is a gmail. Google and Apple don't share the licenses they sell, and don't activate apps that were purchased on other systems (very much like if you buy a Playstation game you don't automatically own the game for XBox or PC, and need to buy it again or stick to the platform you purchased).
😭