Freeport

VDX_360

Staff member
Because you already have three Companions.
Same with the other NPC's that temporary join your party.

William hofer

Well there are only a rogue a warrior and a cleric but no mage
Is Andoria the place where the princess of the sea is
David if you have time to update could you involve freeport,please

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Well there are only a rogue a warrior and a cleric but no mage
Post automatically merged:    

Is Ansoria the place where the princess of the sea is

David if you have time to update could you involve freeport,please

If you want, we can "role play" a Freeport expansion!

"You enter the magnificent city of Freeport, and carefully study its peculiar architecture. A throng of slaves are tolling at the construction of a strange tomb-like structure at the center of the fortified plaza. You realize it's more a fortress than a town. Suddenly, every citizen turns towards you at the same time! Their gaze glows red with anger... and sorcery! They march towards you menacingly..."

"What do you do?"

:p

William hofer

I would try talk them out of it
If that does not work I will run away but I will not kill them unless they are enemies

If you want to know I am warrior level 22 all quests completed

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I would try talk them out of it
If that does not work I will run away but I will not kill them unless they are enemies

If you want to know I am warrior level 22 all quests completed

As you try to reason with the approaching crowd, nobody answers. You can only hear them growling like mad beasts, full of rage.

But suddenly, one teenage boy snaps out of it: "Mom? Dad? What's happening? Why are you acting so strange? No! Don't hurt that man! He didn't do anything to us! STOP!" But his parents, like everybody else, rush towards you with knives and sticks and stones.

At your left, you see a 3-story high tavern building.
At your right, chained slaves work on the tomb-like construction.
Behind you is the guarded gate that leads outside the city.

What do you do?

William hofer

I will ask the boy to try and get other children's attention if he does get some I will take them inside the tavern to safty
Also free the slaves

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I will ask the boy to try and get other children's attention if he does get some I will take them inside the tavern to safty
Also free the slaves

The boy manages to wake up the other 6 children in the crowd, and you bash through the rest of the crowd, pushing most of the enraged adults to the ground while the kids run to the tavern and hide inside. The boy shouts: "Thanks sir! I'm Timmy, and I'll keep the kids safe! Please save our parents!"

As the adults get up, screaming with bloodlust, you run to the Varannari slaves near the great tomb construction. They're all afraid, but when you break their chains with your magic weapon, they tell you: "Thank you stranger. We'll keep the crowd occupied for as long as we can, but hurry, you must break the rage spell!"

You notice a warm, red shimmering light coming from inside the great tomb construction.

The enraged crowd is throwing rocks and screaming profanities. You get hit on the head by a thrown glass bottle! [Are you wearing a helmet?]

Quick, before blood is spilled, what do you do?

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I will go inside the tomb and stop what ever evil is in there

Soundtrack: "Riots in Freeport"

You enter the tomb.
The walls glow red and the air reeks of basalt and sulfur. You hear the crowd outside attacking the slaves, their twisted screams of bloodlust and madness echo through the tomb's corridor. As you descend a huge stone stairwell, it gets hotter and hotter, and seering smoke burns your skin.

You arrive downstairs, and enter a gigantic natural cavern. The ceiling is covered with huge, pointy stalactites. At your left, a river flows through the cavern and disappears under the wall on the other side, probably flowing into the sea through a tunnel. At your right, a smoldering pit of bubbling lava.

At the center, you see a beautiful woman dressed in gold like a queen, and a tall handsome man in red Thuramian armor. The man is drawing an immense pentagram on the floor, while the woman is chanting some sort of ritual.

Nobody seems to have noticed you yet.
What do you do?