Free parts of the game

Elsid.mh

I am a new player and living in a country that e.payment is totally impossible (Iran) , therefore I want to know that dose the free game play cover the hole storyline , or is just a small part of the game?
And why an ads system is not implemented for free play compensation? (I know it may impact the income , but maybe you can make it possible for less developed countries ,which can't afford or access payments)

VDX_360

Staff member
If I remember correctly, the official free download covers the first chunk of the game, enough to get a good feel for the game. But that might have changed over the years.

As for the lack of an watch-ad-in-lieu of payment option, that can only be answered by the Developer. One could speculate that the ad revenue for games isn't that much, comes with a lot of headaches, and is often only viable if the game is played while having active internet access, which can be brutal on the battery life of a mobile device.

Steam and other global online game platforms have a weird, and sometimes wild, experience with the world markets. I don't think there's a simple solution.

Best of luck.