Fps drop bug

Platform
Android

mentalmen000

When my character is targeted by many hostile mobs at once my fps dropped significantly for an instant. I tried to turn off the sound volume and it no longer triggers, but it makes the game a little harder because I no longer know that there is a mob targeting me. Does anyone else have the same issue ?

VDX_360

Staff member
What device are you using? And what's your RAM situation like?

Too many objects on screen will trigger a drop in Frames Per Second for any game, on any device. It's just a matter of how many.

mentalmen000

What device are you using? And what's your RAM situation like?

Too many objects on screen will trigger a drop in Frames Per Second for any game, on any device. It's just a matter of how many.
My device is POCO X3 NFC, and it has 6GB of RAM. I checked with some tools and found out that my fps drops whenever there's a sound play, not just when a horde targets me.

Last edited:

p4ran0id

Staff member
@mentalmen000 maybe that can help you, just googled it and it seems like it's a device specific problem.

There are lot of user complaining about fps drop with that device with different games. Don't think David can solve that problem (I'm quite sure he can't)

Just Google for "poco x3 nfc fps drop" maybe one of that guides can help you to Solve it

Last edited: