Found somethin

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Nothing weird there, just good luck. moved to general forum.

feldon

Loreseeker
The wiki is far from complete. It is primarily info gathered by players as they play the game, so things will be missed, and until we get someone who is gungho for running the same dungeon 50 times tracking what they find, the progress will be slow.

Kody101

feldon":1qdfrdnp said:
The wiki is far from complete. It is primarily info gathered by players as they play the game, so things will be missed, and until we get someone who is gungho for running the same dungeon 50 times tracking what they find, the progress will be slow.
hah yea xD id do it if it were my job n getting paid to do so xD lol but yea i hear ya

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
Kody101":2qt9h61s said:
Ifound an item in kleyou tomb not listed on wikii found an orc slicer from the sarcaghagi

Yup... and general note to all... instead of posting here, just PM me and let me know what area, what type of container, and what was found... I will get it added to the wiki.

Thanks

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
feldon":2miyot82 said:
until we get someone who is gungho for running the same dungeon 50 times tracking what they find

That would be me lol...

and it is still slow... Running every dungeon 50 times is time consuming... and even then I am not convinced I have found everything...

And I am starting from Lannegar Valley and working my way out from there guys...