Forum Suggestion

Atomos

You don't have to perfectly use the english language ;)
E4AtPGiVgAQnL9X

Last edited:

Maximilian313

Loreseeker
I mean this feature so people can understand what is written by other users in language they don't know.
For example, people who don't know Czech languages (like myself) can be confused by what users (like Mirek) who write in this language mean.

Last edited:

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Sadly, there's no easy way to do that, and I guess that it's mostly because it's usually done through browser plug-in. I know that Google's one is most widely used.

You can install it for free, and then, depending on settings, it will either automatically translate everything into your desired language, or by manual command.

VDX_360

Staff member
Google Translate is pretty easy to use for those using a PC.
Copy and Pasting is a little harder on phones.

Maximilian313

Loreseeker
Well, not on mine, so that's one of reasons I suggested this. Plus, not everyone is willing to translate various texts to their language using Google Translate

Gardenia

Ну, не на моем, так что это одна из причин, по которой я это предложил. Кроме того, не все готовы переводить различные тексты на свой язык с помощью Google Translate.
I can't upload images directly through the forum. Perhaps you are using a browser that does not support the automatic translation function, or you have not updated it.I use chrome and google keyboard which also has a translation function. Right now I am writing in Ukrainian, the text is being translated into English. If you have a different keyboard by default, I advise install google keyboard. And if you need to translate text on an image, use Google Lens

DaleTilgo2022

Well, not on mine, so that's one of reasons I suggested this. Plus, not everyone is willing to translate various texts to their language using Google Translate

Are you referring to people who don't use Google Translate because it's too much trouble. Are you referring to people who choose to ban Google apps and services?