Forum is upgraded from phpBB to XenForo - please report if you have any problems here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
As you can see, we are now on new forum software, which some of you maybe recognize as XenForo. Before we used phpBB, but XenForo is in our opinion more superior forum software, with many new options that phpBB as a free software doesn't have. Maybe most important is full mobile support.

In case you have any problem or question about new forum version, please report or ask here.

Hope you'll like our new forum software as much as we do. Or, maybe even more. :D

JarrenDrahn

Something about the new design and features seemed familiar to me. It looked very similar to a forum I was on over 10 years ago. Turns out XenForo is made by former developers from vBulletin which explains the similarities.

Anyway, it looks great. The ability to check all new posts is definitely a bonus.

Urfase

I lost everything I had lvl23 rogue
As you can see, we are now on new forum software, which some of you maybe recognize as XenForo. Before we used phpBB, but XenForo is in our opinion more superior forum software, with many new options that phpBB as a free software doesn't have. Maybe most important is full mobile support.

In case you have any problem or question about new forum version, please report or ask here.

Hope you'll like our new forum software as much as we do. Or, maybe even more. :D
Well still best phone rpg but still mad lost my toon

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
100s of hours gone

You are replying on the wrong topic. Please open a new topic on the support subforum:

If you want help, in that topic, please give all the details about your problem, including how it happened, if you cloud saved, if you are getting any errors, etc. otherwise there's no way we can help you.

Since the forum update is long done and this has gone off-topic, I am locking the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.