Flavor Text

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
Ok, so I know this is really low priority, but...

First off, if playing a female character, all of the text interactions assume I am male... kind of off putting to anyone who wants to be immersed in their character.

Second, having some of the NPC interaction and dialogs be different based on class would be beneficial as well. I doubt a cleric of The Three would be snarky to someone at a shrine of tThe Three...

I know it require both coding in the form of if statements and more dialogue creation, but I think it would add to the feel of actually playing someone different other than just having new skills.

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
All of that being said focus on just doing the stuff needed for "completion David. This can be addressed after that once you have the revenue stream from iOS coming in as well.

And personally, I think just the maps, quests, items, mobs, etc... needed for that are all you should be working on at the moment. Bill the game out as an ever expanding world with lots of additional content on the way. It is attractive lots of classic RPG players... knowing there is a set end is all good and fine, but knowing there is yet more to do and conquer along the way, and maybe even afterwards is a huge draw as well.