Flanking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alnath

So I've searched the forums and wiki but found no specific info on flanking. I can see that one tends to do more damage when flanking, even without being a rogue with sneak attack, and also to take more damage from enemies when flanked. But I'd like to know exactly how this bonus work. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Taurossilva

Alnath":2ysnw1h1 said:
So I've searched the forums and wiki but found no specific info on flanking. I can see that one tends to do more damage when flanking, even without being a rogue with sneak attack, and also to take more damage from enemies when flanked. But I'd like to know exactly how this bonus work. Does anyone know?

Thanks!
I'm guessing that if you have an enemy between you an your companion and its back is turned, you are "flanking" it and you get the damage bonus.

Alnath

Taurossilva":72xygrxw said:
Alnath":72xygrxw said:

Thanks!
I'm guessing that if you have an enemy between you an your companion and its back is turned, you are "flanking" it and you get the damage bonus.

Yes, of course, but my question is how much is this bonus without the rogue sneak attack skill? Is it a +% bonus? Is it level dependant? It would also be nice to know the details of what angle is needed for the flanking bonus to kick in and if it does stack with other skills like whirlwind or stab.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Without the skill, it gives a 25% bonus to damage. Stacks with everything.

Alnath

DavidBVal":1fhxrkj2 said:
Without the skill, it gives a 25% bonus to damage. Stacks with everything.

Good to know. Thanks for the answer.

Billhuggins

Does not seem like elemental bonus is affected, seems like it's only direct damage

VDX_360

Staff member
Locking thread. Be mindful of necro-ing a post for years before. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.