[FIXED] Safe bet quest - bug in dialog?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
I think this is the name of the quest, the one related to bringing minotaur's horn.

After I first talked to person who gives quest I returned and talked with him again. I think his answer was different than first time I approached him, but my options were the same. Like I don't have this quest.

I went through all lines again, to receive quest (just in case).

After that, quest was completed regularly.

Azog

Re: Safe bet quest - bug in dialog?

That happened to me with several other quests too. You already have the quest and come back for finishing it, but the dialog starts again from the beginning and you have to receive the quest again in order to finish it.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Could it be that you died and didn't get the quest again? in any case, it's something I can trace, if you tell me the character name I can see the quest progress in the server logs.

Azog

It happened several times since i started to play and with different chars, and i didnt die before. I actually remember only 1 quest, where you have to bring back that guy from the orc lair. I had to speak to the quest giver and he gives me the quest right from the beginning, then i had to move a bit in order that the npc also does move, so that the quest giver reacts to him.
If you want to look into it, the char names are Iroqois, Bolrog, Zara and Rea.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Fixed in several places (mentioned, plus where is Giles)