Finally beat the Ark... (Spoilers)

Cuckoorex

In the end, I had sent Amarissa away ( she kept getting killed before reaching the end stage from glowing ash hits) and the Adamantine shortsword my rogue had was USELESS; every time I tried melee combat, even with max evasion and nanoscalpel, I got paralyzed and killed quickly. Had to keep putting Valerian in between me and the dimensional parasite to act as a tank while I hit it with the Ion Recurve. Took me six or seven tries before I gave up on melee and went with ranged. Looking forward to the next content upgrade, though I know it's probably far off. Eager to see how the mage class will play!

Myrindor

Loreseeker
There will be a New Multiplayer Mode In the Next Update Aswell!I Wonder if There will PVP or Just a Free - Roam Experience (I'd love it if it will be Free - Roam)

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Myrindor":5f9rfkxg said:
There will be a New Multiplayer Mode In the Next Update Aswell!I Wonder if There will PVP or Just a Free - Roam Experience (I'd love it if it will be Free - Roam)
I don't want to spoil your enthusiasm, but there will most likely be NO multiplayer mode in the next update. This is made very clear in David's V1.1 announcement thread:

DavidBVal":5f9rfkxg said:
The following features will NOT be included and will need to wait for version 1.2+

- Multiplayer cooperative mode.

- Full addition of all areas in Varannar. Currently EK includes 39 outdoor map sectors, 1.1 will include around 45. That leaves another 15 areas for future updates in the next years.

- Crafting.
So please refrain from raising expectations that will most likely be disappointed.