Favorite nation in EK?

Dimidium

Given the number of trolls I have killed, I am most likely a wanted criminal in Greenland.

I didn't start really killing them in large numbers until they "Bashed me into the side of a mountain" That really did happen. It's in some post as a bug or glitch.

Board Troll

AnthonyhCAN":2szfgt5d said:
Board Troll":2szfgt5d said:
Trollatopia sounds nice

Call it Greenland :D

Trololol thats punny! Greenland!
And i dont get daves comment about disliking freedom???

Freedom!

Mercia standard greeting.

They keep slaves and greet one another by saying "Freedom!".

Dimidium

I wanted to crush them all when I found out they were slavers. I spoke out against the cause and was a criminal for a long time, until paying off a bounty was implemented. I still hate them and want a quest to rid the entire game of slavery

AnthonyhCAN

Dimidium":wvuquvze said:
I wanted to crush them all when I found out they were slavers. I spoke out against the cause and was a criminal for a long time, until paying off a bounty was implemented. I still hate them and want a quest to rid the entire game of slavery

Whoah whoah lets slow down a notch, those slaves are better off in mercia than on their own, praetors say :D

ClockworkGhost

My tenth level warrior thief hasn't gone up against a troll yet, but is already the 'Arch-Enemy' of the Vanaari :D she's going to need a fast flaming bow when she does see her first troll. She's going to go down so well in Mercia :) She'll be buying slaves to take them out into the wilderness and butcher them, like crazy people do with rabbits. I wonder if they'll recognise she's buying too many slaves, like how petshop owners dont sell a person a hamster every two days; are Mercians ethical slavers?

Ospie

I'm looking forward to more content for Varanarri, would have been nice if my thief had been recognised as being massively pro Varanarri during that one time... My warrior on the other hand doesn't seem to care so much, he wants the route with least talking involved.

Do feel most connection overall with New Garand and its lands.