Favorite nation in EK?

ClockworkGhost

New Garand, of course. All other nations are inferior, and just try to copy us. We are the best. I've even composed our national anthem (it's accompanied by nose flute and drum, and sung to the tune of Justin Beibers 'baby').

ANTHEM OF NEW GARAND

We are the best. We have the best stuff too.
If you disagree we will invade your country and execute you.
We have the prettiest rivers
We have less spiders and coyotes
But the ones we have are better than yours
So give us all your jewellery and gems and we won't set fire to your sheep
New Garand for ever more!

AnthonyhCAN

ClockworkGhost":19xvjz8m said:
New Garand, of course. All other nations are inferior, and just try to copy us. We are the best. I've even composed our national anthem (it's accompanied by nose flute and drum, and sung to the tune of Justin Beibers 'baby').

ANTHEM OF NEW GARAND !

You sir, are a patriot! :D

Frannyta

With my cleric am trying to get 100 rep with freedom....but with my warrior i have -100 with them lol.... the only thing i didnt like about it, its the Legionaries, i killed a lot of them... and didnt got any drop.... thats too sad... u.u

Board Troll

The Trollfens SHOULD be recognized as a kingdom and have a proper troll and swampdonkey populated town complete with vendors who offer Human Skin Armor you murderous sickos.

Trollatopia sounds nice

We'd even welcome the Varanarri as coinhabitants.

Call it Greenland :D

Frannyta

Board Troll":38sdcy77 said:
The Trollfens SHOULD be recognized as a kingdom and have a proper troll and swampdonkey populated town complete with vendors who offer Human Skin Armor you murderous sickos.

Trollatopia sounds nice

We'd even welcome the Varanarri as coinhabitants.

Call it Greenland :D

Omg human skin full plate and shield plz, and if you have a blessed one would be great.
Hail greenland lol