Farming Gold to buy Nivarian House

Kakost

A Level 22 Cleric should be devouring those Ashen beasts.

Let's check your build?

Are you using Griss?
Sunken Citadel should be a walk in a park at lvl 22; especially with Cleric
Post automatically merged:    

I am using Griss yes, and the skills I've learned are all pretty much maxed out but for some reason I can't really manage to play well in the Ashen region, but if I am honest it's probably more of a me problem and I haven't gone down there in a while (since lvl 19-20) so yeah... My bad I guess 😅
If you manage to kill the big mean Minotaur Underking, you can go and return to Undercity super easily. This place also gives you the best items before the Ark, so it is pretty much mandatory to do it. And is the best grinding spot for both money and xp after lvl 20, perhaps with the exception of SoH (which is far harder).

Which guild did you join, Warriors or Church of the Three?

Maybe you should give another try, 2 lvls may seem little but it's actually a massive difference. Also, give us your stats, you may have some slight build inefficiencies in either traits, skills or items

Last edited:

Kafir

Whitetower valley and Wyvern mountains:
- close-by city to rest
- wolfs and bears for pelts (150, varannari hunters) and fat
- merple, cognac (trader) and that fat for whitetower special (great for your cleric or for Hirge)
- wyverns for small emeralds (200, orduc) and emeralds (350, orduc / XP, priestess)

Probably not the most efficient, but easy to gear up (some cold and toxic resistance, some fire weapon or beast slayer attribute).

DaleTilgo2022

I am using Griss yes, and the skills I've learned are all pretty much maxed out but for some reason I can't really manage to play well in the Ashen region, but if I am honest it's probably more of a me problem and I haven't gone down there in a while (since lvl 19-20) so yeah... My bad I guess 😅

What I find helps is continually rechecking areas that you previously weren't ready for. Always make a backup save in a safe place in case everything goes to hell. But even 1 level, 1 point stat increase or a weapon or armor upgrade can put you over the top. In most areas scrolls of recall or gate will work and that gives you the opportunity to push as far as your comfortable into an area knowing you can leave when you hit your limit. Your still gaining exp and items with every expedition.

Stranger

I use Askatir mines for farming gold. It is also a great place to farm emeralds. If you already have stun immunity or high spirit resistance, this is a good option. Take Hirge as your companion so she could heal you while you're paralyzed.

Kyoji

Uhm ... Now that I think if you are Cleric LV 22 and already completed Grissenda personal Quest ... Mercian Royal tombs could works well .

Kakost

Uhm ... Now that I think if you are Cleric LV 22 and already completed Grissenda personal Quest ... Mercian Royal tombs could works well .
Aside from the tresures from the dead Mercian kings (which are spectacular indeed), Mercia Royal tomb aint very profitable for such high lvl. I still stand that Sunken Citadel is the best farming ground under any style and class after lvl 20+, except for hunting for specific items that may be found elsewhere (probably at the ark).

jakaboom

Aside from the tresures from the dead Mercian kings (which are spectacular indeed), Mercia Royal tomb aint very profitable for such high lvl. I still stand that Sunken Citadel is the best farming ground under any style and class after lvl 20+, except for hunting for specific items that may be found elsewhere (probably at the ark).
And you also get a lot of galade's elixirs there !

Hermes Tremadan

somebody can give me a reason to buy that house? we have the Tremadan Tower for free rest, so i cant found a reason to buy it.

DaleTilgo2022

That house gives you a base further north where all your companions automatically gather. If you're not a member of the warrior's guild it also gives you free rest in that city. You also get two more chests for storage.