Farming Gold to buy Nivarian House

Peighter

Hi there,
I set out a challenge for myself. Buying the 4000 coins home in Nivarian starting from 1000 coins (or whatever amount I had when I started) but now I am a bit stuck on how to make money. So if you have any tips on how to make money quickly or efficiently, tips would be greatly appreciated because as I said I hit a bit of a ceiling and it's started to annoy me quite a bit... Right now I am at 30 or 35k coins and I ran out of ideas on how to make money. All tips are welcome!
Thanks in advance!

p4ran0id

Staff member
Lol that title. I thought first you're a spam bot 🤣

what lvl are you? For midgame I prefer Maze to get money quickly. For endgame use sunken citadel and Maze.

VDX_360

Staff member
Made slight edit to to tittle for clarity, and to avoid spam filter issues.

The Crimison Hill area is nifty if you can hold your own against the giants, etc. There are a few nice random drops that are good to get in the early to mid-game (diamonds, golden apples, Frozen Heart Ring).

I tend to encourage people to farm in areas that also have rare drops they want. Kill two birds with one stone.

The wiki lists all the stuff so just be repeating it here.

Peighter

Lol that title. I thought first you're a spam bot 🤣

what lvl are you? For midgame I prefer Maze to get money quickly. For endgame use sunken citadel and Maze.
I am currently a lvl 22 Cleric... So the issue I have is that if I go to the Sunken Citaldel mobs will just whoop my butt T^T

VDX_360

Staff member
A Level 22 Cleric should be devouring those Ashen beasts.

Let's check your build?

Are you using Griss?

Peighter

A Level 22 Cleric should be devouring those Ashen beasts.

Let's check your build?

Are you using Griss?
I am using Griss yes, and the skills I've learned are all pretty much maxed out but for some reason I can't really manage to play well in the Ashen region, but if I am honest it's probably more of a me problem and I haven't gone down there in a while (since lvl 19-20) so yeah... My bad I guess 😅

VDX_360

Staff member
On the surface: Do you have protection against the floating balls (vague for spoilers).
In the temple: Do you have high shock resist? The range attacks are pure elemental damage.

The beasts hit hard, there's no doubt about it.

So using combat tactics to lure one or two away from the group is a great idea.

They also drop some nifty potions, and other uncommon drops that are nice to grab.

Invector

You could spend some time in the Wyvern Mountains and North Sagar Forest. At your level you should have no problem handling the Ice/White wolves. There are a lot of them and at 150 gold per drop you can rack up a lot of it in not much time. Just bounce back and forth between the Wyverns and North Sagar Forest. Save to reset the maps each time. You'll have your money pretty quickly plus a fair amount of EXP.

VDX_360

Staff member
White wolves are likely one of the earliest high gold farming ideas in the game. As long as you don't get too overwhelmed.
Plus, the tower near buy sells those nifty cheap mana potions in case you need to top off your health (Clerics for the win!).