Experiences

William hofer

I am warrior level 23 and cannot gain experiences fast enough I use the scroll of wisdom and make a large offering deposit
All I do is go around and destroy enemies does any body have any ideas

Trace Da Cruz

Completing quests helps more than just beating enemies, but to be fair, at level 20+ progression gets really slow, the town hall quests are a good way to get growing, invest trait points in intelligence, and use equipment with "wisdom' atribute to get a further boost.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I am warrior level 23 and cannot gain experiences fast enough I use the scroll of wisdom and make a large offering deposit
All I do is go around and destroy enemies does any body have any ideas

You've reached the normal level for the end of the game. After that, it's meant to slow down and become very hard to gain new levels. The soft cap is at level 25.

If you want to grind for more, the Ark and the Sewers of Icemist are the places you get the most XP.

VDX_360

Staff member
Using the various XP bonuses helps, but yeah at Level 23, the required XP is pretty steep. The Ark / Sewer are likely the only place you can get decent XP. Might get repetitive, but hey grinding.

If you are missing any end game items, I might encourage you to grind for them so you can pull off double duty.

William hofer

I don't like the sewers cause I have to go all the way to the plane of fire and I die but I will try the ark

SlothPrince

If you're grinding you don't have to go through all the way. Get to the Icemist Underlevels, clear out the level, sleep, repeat... The added benefit is the two reoccurring dragons will give a very tiny but probable chance of dropping some tomes to help boost trait levels.