Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
As most probably know by now, we have a wiki:

https://wiki.exiledkingdoms.com

If you want to help out, that's great! We need all the help we can get. Please make sure you read the rules below, if you do not follow the instructions, the requested access will not be granted.

How to become a Loreseeker:

1. Go to the wiki above and sign up for an account using the same or very similar user name as the one you use here on the forums. If you already have an account and it is different than your user name here, let us know what your user name there is.

2. Reply to this thread letting us know you have signed up on the wiki and want to be a Loreseeker.

Inactivity (edited by David)

Keep in mind that, if you become inactive for a period of weeks or months, the admins might decide to revoke your Loreseeker status. There is no fixed rule about this, but if you make no contribution and weeks pass, it will certainly happen. If you have contributed a lot in the past but you decide to take a break for a few months, probably we'll not touch your status. In any case, nothing prevents you from asking to be a Loreseeker again if you want to contribute once more.

Non-english wiki: at this point, the wiki supports english language only. Other languages might be added in the future, but as of now that's how it is.

Sounkeng

Re: Updated - Exiled Kingdom Wiki Signup Thread

Samsterii01":3halx99b said:
Hello my name is Samsterii01 and I wan't to be a loreseeker. I haven't stopped playing this game from the moment I downoaded it 2 weeks ago. I have a level 12 Warrior so I'm not as experienced as other players but I think I could contribute well to the development of the game. I already have a few ideas from GUI controls to gameplay. I don't know much coding so I wouldn't be much help there but I can provide useful insight on some improvements that could made to the game.

That's not the role of loreseekers. Loreseekers update and add information to the wiki.

If you are just interested in providing insight and feedback to the developer than these forums are the correct place to do that (unless you want to report an exploit in which you are supposed to message David directly). If you still want to be a loreseeker that's awesome... But, I just wanted to make sure you understood.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Welcome Andrew and Cainus

Don Desini

Loreseeker

Hello. I am interested in being a lore seeker. My wiki username is Don Desini, same as my forum name. I enjoy being a tester. Perhaps I could contribute to the wiki as well. It's really cool to be allowed to be part of something such as this. Actually being able to help with shaping my own experience and enriching the experience of others and to have fun doing it as well. Thanks for the opportunity.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

I just removed from the group several users that were inactive for a long time. If you return to the community after a long absence and want to become a wiki editor again, just request once more becoming a group member.

Also, editing first post to update how it works.

Samsterii01

That's not the role of loreseekers. Loreseekers update and add information to the wiki.

If you are just interested in providing insight and feedback to the developer than these forums are the correct place to do that (unless you want to report an exploit in which you are supposed to message David directly). If you still want to be a loreseeker that's awesome... But, I just wanted to make sure you understood.

Thank you, then I won't join the loreseekers but where would be the place to do that? Should I just start a thread?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker

Don Desini":1pyhhjud said:
Hello. I am interested in being a lore seeker. My wiki username is Don Desini, same as my forum name. I enjoy being a tester. Perhaps I could contribute to the wiki as well. It's really cool to be allowed to be part of something such as this. Actually being able to help with shape my own experience and enrich the experience of others. And to have fun doing it as well. Thanks for the opportunity.
Welcome Don! You are now set up as Wiki editor and have access to the Wiki forum (The Great Library). Have a look around...