• We uploaded avatars gallery for you to choose your avatars from. For more info please see this thread.

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Sounkeng

Re: Updated - Exiled Kingdom Wiki Signup Thread

Samsterii01":3halx99b said:
Hello my name is Samsterii01 and I wan't to be a loreseeker. I haven't stopped playing this game from the moment I downoaded it 2 weeks ago. I have a level 12 Warrior so I'm not as experienced as other players but I think I could contribute well to the development of the game. I already have a few ideas from GUI controls to gameplay. I don't know much coding so I wouldn't be much help there but I can provide useful insight on some improvements that could made to the game.
That's not the role of loreseekers. Loreseekers update and add information to the wiki.

If you are just interested in providing insight and feedback to the developer than these forums are the correct place to do that (unless you want to report an exploit in which you are supposed to message David directly). If you still want to be a loreseeker that's awesome... But, I just wanted to make sure you understood.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Welcome Andrew and Cainus

Cainus

Thank you David, ill do my best :)

Don Desini

Loreseeker

Hello. I am interested in being a lore seeker. My wiki username is Don Desini, same as my forum name. I enjoy being a tester. Perhaps I could contribute to the wiki as well. It's really cool to be allowed to be part of something such as this. Actually being able to help with shaping my own experience and enriching the experience of others and to have fun doing it as well. Thanks for the opportunity.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

I just removed from the group several users that were inactive for a long time. If you return to the community after a long absence and want to become a wiki editor again, just request once more becoming a group member.

Also, editing first post to update how it works.

Samsterii01

That's not the role of loreseekers. Loreseekers update and add information to the wiki.

If you are just interested in providing insight and feedback to the developer than these forums are the correct place to do that (unless you want to report an exploit in which you are supposed to message David directly). If you still want to be a loreseeker that's awesome... But, I just wanted to make sure you understood.
Thank you, then I won't join the loreseekers but where would be the place to do that? Should I just start a thread?

Sounkeng

Yep, under feedback

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker

Don Desini":1pyhhjud said:
Hello. I am interested in being a lore seeker. My wiki username is Don Desini, same as my forum name. I enjoy being a tester. Perhaps I could contribute to the wiki as well. It's really cool to be allowed to be part of something such as this. Actually being able to help with shape my own experience and enrich the experience of others. And to have fun doing it as well. Thanks for the opportunity.
Welcome Don! You are now set up as Wiki editor and have access to the Wiki forum (The Great Library). Have a look around...