Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

romulomazz

Re: Updated - Exiled Kingdom Wiki Signup Thread

Hello, i want to become a wiki editor, i think i could help a little bit. I 'm kind new at the game, but i'm really liking, and play everyday, so i enter the wiki everyday, and sometimes there no information that i need. So i explore the game and most of the times descover by my self.
I saw that some maps are not in the wiki yet. But i dont know how take a picture of its total content, the maps stay too close. is there a way to zoom out?
I will participanting more of the forum too, i saw some discussion that i want to participate already.
Thank you for the attention.
My name in the forum is SirRomulus

jokin81

hello.this is jokin81(both pages).very fond of this game playing all day long.im very pleased to be a part of wiki.interested in bestiary,items an locations(dungeoneering,cities).
whatever you need
congratulations for this game

Dreaded

Hello! I want to help out and reapply as a Loreseeker. My Wiki name is also Dreaded. Thanks!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Romulo, Dreaded and Jokin are now Loreseekers, make sure to check the Great Library subforum, and thanks.

Cainus

I tried to be a registered on wiki but however i didnt get the email activation.
Also my wiki name is Cainus too, i wanna become a loreseeker :3

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Please check your spam folder, without a wiki account there's no way to be an editor.

Cainus

Ive done it, but wiki name is Cain, now im ready for that :)

AndrewJens

Loreseeker

Hi,

Could I please be allowed to edit the Wiki? My username there is: Andrew.

I don't have too much content to add (at the moment) but I'm sure that I can improve the readability and grammar of the pages I've seen on the (English) Wiki.

Cheers,
Andrew.

Samsterii01

Hello my name is Samsterii01 and I wan't to be a loreseeker. I haven't stopped playing this game from the moment I downoaded it 2 weeks ago. I have a level 12 Warrior so I'm not as experienced as other players but I think I could contribute well to the development of the game. I already have a few ideas from GUI controls to gameplay. I don't know much coding so I wouldn't be much help there but I can provide useful insight on some improvements that could made to the game.