Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
As most probably know by now, we have a wiki:

https://wiki.exiledkingdoms.com

If you want to help out, that's great! We need all the help we can get. Please make sure you read the rules below, if you do not follow the instructions, the requested access will not be granted.

How to become a Loreseeker:

1. Go to the wiki above and sign up for an account using the same or very similar user name as the one you use here on the forums. If you already have an account and it is different than your user name here, let us know what your user name there is.

2. Reply to this thread letting us know you have signed up on the wiki and want to be a Loreseeker.

Inactivity (edited by David)

Keep in mind that, if you become inactive for a period of weeks or months, the admins might decide to revoke your Loreseeker status. There is no fixed rule about this, but if you make no contribution and weeks pass, it will certainly happen. If you have contributed a lot in the past but you decide to take a break for a few months, probably we'll not touch your status. In any case, nothing prevents you from asking to be a Loreseeker again if you want to contribute once more.

Non-english wiki: at this point, the wiki supports english language only. Other languages might be added in the future, but as of now that's how it is.

Crossman

I would like to help with proofreading in both English and Spanish and assist with any tasks related to the game.

Guts

Hey, @Aalandryll. Goodevening brother, I'm just gonna ask what is it to be Loreseeker? Like what I should contribute if I became one. I'm kinda new but not that new in this Forum so yeah. Just to know so I know if I can provide the contribution Loreseeker should do if I applied and became one. Have a great day ahead brother!

CatsAndIT

Loreseeker
Hello!

I’m interested in becoming a Loreseeker, but I’m having issues signing up for the wiki.

If accepted, I’ve already identified a couple pages that need updating (either item picture, or additional reputation requirement information), in addition to looking at updating some of the templates (such as the ones on skills pages) to use regular characters instead of check marks (so they display properly on mobile).

VDX_360

Staff member
@CatsAndIT , thanks for your interest in being a Wiki Editor. Please allow a few days for the review.

One of the powers that be, such as @MikeB , has to create a Wiki account for you than grant you access. That can take a few days, esp given this is the weekend. That process is done to reduce spam / malicious edits on the Wiki.

Thanks.

NamelesssKnightt

Hello and good day to you all, my name is Knight and I'd like to apply for privileges to edit forums. The reason for this is that I found some missing information in a page for an expecific mission. I'd like to fix that mistake and allow myself to fix other future mistakes.

KiltedNinja27

Loreseeker
I would like to become a loreseeker, but I can't seem to find out how to create an account. I go to the log in area and don't find any account creation. Could somebody help me make my account?

Looking at the Wiki special pages as well, Under the log in/create account section, there is only a log in page.

Last edited:

KiltedNinja27

Loreseeker
@MikeB I would like to become a loreseeker to finosh things for the new quests such as the detailed walk-through. Could you please make me an account with the same Username. Thanks!