Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Myrian of Myros

Loreseeker
Hello. I'd like to be a Loreseeker. I'm on when I can, which is fairly often (Between work, internship, and a few other activities) I'll help when I can, and I do memorize what I like very quickly, and I love this game.

My wiki account is the same as here. Myrian of Myros.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Myrian of Myros":17f2g66f said:
Hello. I'd like to be a Loreseeker. I'm on when I can, which is fairly often (Between work, internship, and a few other activities) I'll help when I can, and I do memorize what I like very quickly, and I love this game.

My wiki account is the same as here. Myrian of Myros.
Welcome!

McFallen1111

Loreseeker
I wish to become a Loreseeker! I have been playing this game for many years and would love to help make more information available to potential and current players!

My wiki name is just McFallen, I believe I had an account here with that name that was inactive but I'm playing regularly again.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Did you edited any wiki page, or created content in any way? We deleted inactive users in one moment because spammers used wiki too much and closed registration. If you didn't contributed, you were considered by software inactive and automatically deleted.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
I already recreated McFallen's account and sent a temporary password via private communication.