Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Zalvarez0627

Loreseeker
Joined
14/10/2017
Messages
74
Hey, I'm new but I've been playing for a while (level 19) and would like to become a loreseeker. My wiki account is Zalvarez0627, same as here. I do have two questions, if someone wouldn't mind answering.

1. What's the wiki policy on spoilers? I know you need to indicate them on here, but could I make a page for Valeran, or contribute to a full walkthrough for Ark of Lothasan?

2. How formal should additions be? If I find a good strategy for grinding gold that might not work for everyone, should I still post it?

Sorry if there's an obvious answer that I missed.
 

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Joined
31/10/2016
Messages
1,097
Location
Germany
Zalvarez0627":2bczeffe said:
Hey, I'm new but I've been playing for a while (level 19) and would like to become a loreseeker. My wiki account is Zalvarez0627, same as here. I do have two questions, if someone wouldn't mind answering.

1. What's the wiki policy on spoilers? I know you need to indicate them on here, but could I make a page for Valeran, or contribute to a full walkthrough for Ark of Lothasan?

2. How formal should additions be? If I find a good strategy for grinding gold that might not work for everyone, should I still post it?

Sorry if there's an obvious answer that I missed.
Editing rights have been granted. Welcome!

To answer your questions:
1) The consensus is that we don't need spoiler tags in the Wiki, see also this discussion. A page for Valeran is overdue and contributions to solid quest walkthroughs are always welcome.
2) Things like grinding strategies have mostly been discussed here in the forum so far, and I think that's a good place for very subjective topics. But I see no reason why some good general advice shouldn't be added to the Wiki. I can only refer to our scarcely filled Tips and Tricks page, which really needs some love... ;)

Have a look at The Great Library. It's the place for all Wiki related questions.
 

Tungmar

Loreseeker
Joined
10/11/2017
Messages
3
Hello

I found some missing information and like to become a Loreseeker.

Regards
Tungmar
 

TracerWire

New Member
Joined
17/11/2017
Messages
1
I'd like to become a Loreseeker and contribute to the Wiki. My username is the same on the wiki as in the forum.
 

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Joined
31/10/2016
Messages
1,097
Location
Germany
TracerWire":3rney8z8 said:
I'd like to become a Loreseeker and contribute to the Wiki. My username is the same on the wiki as in the forum.
Welcome. Everything is set up.
 

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
Joined
22/08/2017
Messages
290
I want to become a loreseeker

Im having more free time in december and i would like to work specially in quest Ark Lothasam walkthrough that seems it has not been written in the same pattern of the others articles
 

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Joined
31/10/2016
Messages
1,097
Location
Germany
A Shady Traveler":3qt2pxpx said:
I want to become a loreseeker
What's your Wiki user name? Cannot find any account there for "A Shady Traveler". If you haven't done yet, please create a Wiki account first.
 

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
Joined
22/08/2017
Messages
290
MikeB":dv1za1ue said:
A Shady Traveler":dv1za1ue said:
I want to become a loreseeker
What's your Wiki user name? Cannot find any account there for "A Shady Traveler". If you haven't done yet, please create a Wiki account first.
Done. Account name A Shady Traveler
(i kept traveller with a single L)
 

Top