• We're hiring!

Junior 3D Artist wanted! We're currently looking for a junior 3D Artist with some experience in Unity, Blender and possibly other 3D tools. More info can be found here.

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Magnum_Diablo

MikeB":1m91mr0p said:
Magnum_Diablo":1m91mr0p said:
Hello I wish to be a loreseeker. After completing the game, I wish to help the newcomers in the game. Thank you and love this game.
What's your username in the Wiki? You need to have a Wiki account first before becoming a Loreseeker.
My wiki name is Decimator. Thanks in advance

RoxieCollie11

Hi RoxieCollie11 here. Would you like a text intro for newbies? Much as I love videos of someone else playing I think that a short text about the initial levels with no spoilers might help.

1337Pwnzor

I would like to apply to be a Loreseeker. Wiki account is also 1337Pwnzor. I currently have some info regarding trait checks for some quests that weren't mentioned.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
RoxieCollie11":3tmae7ci said:
Hi RoxieCollie11 here. Would you like a text intro for newbies? Much as I love videos of someone else playing I think that a short text about the initial levels with no spoilers might help.
What is your account name for the Wiki? RoxieCollie11 doesn't exist there.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Welcome, 1337Pwnzor and Myrindor. You are now Loreseekers and have access to our subforum "The Great Library". Please ask any Wiki related questions there.

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
RoxieCollie11":3rfo98ie said:
Ok how do I get on the Wiki?
I thought that signing up was enough.
Go to the wiki page and you'll see a link up top that says "sign in".

1337Pwnzor

MikeB":cg4ux6cp said:
Welcome, 1337Pwnzor and Myrindor. You are now Loreseekers and have access to our subforum "The Great Library". Please ask any Wiki related questions there.
Will do, and thank you.