Exiled Kingdoms Update available for Android Beta-Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Themightymoose

For the quest "Father of the wolves" is the father of the wolves the large wolf in the undergrove?
I killed him before starting the quest, and now I'm unable to complete the quest. I'm hoping it's a different wolf.

Arthur Moreira

I finished doing the quests, I didn't do just 1 because I don't have 25 of Varannari's confidence. Of the 97 quests, only this one remained ... how sad!

The update with me worked perfectly, waiting for new ones ....!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
For the quest "Father of the wolves" is the father of the wolves the large wolf in the undergrove?
I killed him before starting the quest, and now I'm unable to complete the quest. I'm hoping it's a different wolf.
It doesn't matter if you kill him before getting the quest, you can still go and talk to Three-claws.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
This is the conversation I get when I go back, when I killed the wolf before accepting the quest.

Is there anythinhg in your journal about this quest?

EDIT for clarification: the only way you don't get the option to ask about weird wolves is by asking him once and starting out the quest, otherwise you should get the option. Anyways, if you have the Demonic Wolf Heart in your inventory, he will automatically complete the quest and take it no matter what.

Last edited:

kren

How can I talk with him? The snake always bite me.

Status
Not open for further replies.