Exiled Kingdoms Update available for Android Beta-Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
So when will the Wiki be updated?
Not before the new content is officially released (i.e. not beta anymore). And even then it may take several weeks for it to be added to the Wiki (all work is done by volunteers).

reborn

I've done some quests in Sogellia. Nothing to note on the technical side excepting that the accents and its vocals aren't present in spanish. Thanks a lot for this update!!!

spidraner

подскажите кто нибудь как обновить на пк пожалуйста

Betoplaza

Hola cuando terminara la versión beta y estará terminado el juego completamente ya quiero explorar todo el mapa estoy tan emocionada cuando será me encantó la actualización beta de ahora espero q sea muy pronto

Luzon14

Hola no se puede completar la última misión de padre de lobos, piden reputación de 25 y ya pase las 96 misiones anteriores, de ser posible agregar "ayuntamiento" para aumentar reputación con varannis

JediNxf7

the big boss fight in the undergrove is pretty challenging even at lvl 21 on baby mode!

I believe I've finished all the new varannari content and had no issues with any of it apart from it being too much fun and causing a bit of sleep loss
Post automatically merged:    

I did have one *possible* issue with a rumor boss not spawning in any of the possible locations in great inori. however, there were like four hours left in the rumor when I headed there from New Garland on foot so I can't be sure it wasn't just expired.

when I got there I saw slightly more powerful enemies that I thought were rumor boss henchmen, and one skeleton around lvl 12-13 that I thought might even be the rumor boss (he was a skeletal warlord, forgot name and didn't really see the name cause I assassinated too quickly). but the best drop I got was a platemail vest and it just disappeared from my journal rather than marking compete. so I don't know if bug or simple expiration of rumor. only mentioned it cause I heard this rumor boss issue was an existing bug.

Last edited:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hi

Is there a limit of users to install the Beta version?
I am not able to update the version.

My console says there are 4,800 testers out of 5,000 openings... but just in case I added another 1,000 slots. Please try again in a few hours.

RiosVI

Já fiquei bugado nessa runas malditas kkkkk adorando esse puzzle do Templo dos Dormentes??? <3 Thanks for the update :3

Status
Not open for further replies.