Exiled Kingdoms Sequel

turboexpress

If let's say there is a sequel to be released. Will there still be new content added to the first game?
It seems to me that EK is infinite, and the whole appeal of it is that it keeps growing and developing.
A sequel can mess up a lot of newer players playing the first game. Im a new player and it looks like this game has no end which is the best part of the game and why many people play. Why make a sequel to something that has no end in the first place. Keep EK as it is and just make another game. Keep EK growing!

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
turboexpress":9gaoob7u said:
Keep EK growing!

It was already addressed here by developer:

DavidBVal":9gaoob7u said:
After 1.2: I can't realistically work on two games at the same time, and I can't keep developing (and selling) the same game my whole life. Despite we all wanting more and more, the game is already huge as it is, way bigger and more complex than what its price tag may sustain, and everything that was promised has been implemented with 1.1. I might add more content over the next years, depending on my availability and other projects, who knows! But my absolute priority will be my next game, which I'll be talking about very soon.

turboexpress

Ahh ok thanks. My bad for sounding selfish. I guess i will get the new game when i completely 100% EK. Definitely wont have time to play both.

fearsome_warrior

Loreseeker
MikeB":j61kvleh said:
3) It will be developed for PC in the first place, only later adopted for mobile (maybe).
Oh that’s annoying I’m a purely mobile iOS player. Guess I’ll have to be patient :cry:

Bans1x

So its gonna be like gurk david? I loved gurk and if so im gonna love this new game even more ;D