Exiled Kingdoms removed from Play Store (EDIT: now published again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Re: IMPORTANT: Exiled Kingdoms temporarily removed from the Play Store

Well, the problem is, they really don't have many people employed to solve such issues, they try to have minimal (if any) workforce to deal with people. They wrote rules, TOS and similar guidelines and if something isn't clear (and sometime they deliberately write things in obscure language), it's our problem, not theirs. At least they see it that way.

On the other hand, it will be solved, as you say, in one way or the other. We just need to hope for the best way for us.

Trasd

DavidBVal":2tj6xhc3 said:
...probably the 72 hours is just a "loose guideline" :lol:

Also, being here venting helps me, so thanks :)
Probably 72 "business days" hours."

Martinbelfast

I brought the game and lost it after a few days feel ripped off

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Martinbelfast":2h6nkt58 said:
I brought the game and lost it after a few days feel ripped off

Martin, if in a couple days the app is not again in the Store for you to install, I will give you a solution, or a refund of your money, at your choice.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Okay folks, Exiled Kingdoms is going to show up again, finally got a nice email from some Google representative telling me what needs to be fixed.

And yeah, they only want me to remove the line referencing other games, although I'll err on the caution side and trim the whole thing a little.

If all is good, it may be up in a matter of hours :D

Trasd

DavidBVal":mxb3dbrz said:
Okay folks, Exiled Kingdoms is going to show up again, finally got a nice email from some Google representative telling me what needs to be fixed.

And yeah, they only want me to remove the line referencing other games, although I'll err on the caution side and trim the whole thing a little.

If all is good, it may be up in a matter of hours :D
Sweet, David; congratulations. :D

Better that all this happened now, than after the app was well established.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator

DavidBVal":3snxyx1k said:

Great news for all of us and especially great news for you. :p

And yes, better to correct any thing that can get your great game in trouble in the future.

kalans

Re: IMPORTANT: Exiled Kingdoms removed from Play Store (EDIT: now published again!)

It is back up now :) thank you David! I have purchased the license, now to work on my lvl 4 warrior!

Azog

Re: IMPORTANT: Exiled Kingdoms removed from Play Store (EDIT: now published again!)

Excellent, will try the update asap.

Greenwood

Good Day David,
I do love the game and until it was pulled off the shelves, I was up to a level ten warrior. Glad to see you are back up and running because I really missed the game over the weekend.
I just installed the update from the Google Play store but after several attempts to continue playing, it crashed telling me that after trying to load "Unfortunately Exiled Kingdoms has stopped". It is the same prompt I had received when the game was removed from the Play Store. I tired a half a dozen times to open the app, but with no success. Any suggestions. As much as I love the game, I would hate to have to start back at level one again.
Maybe I should have entered this post in the technical section, but this only started when the game was removed from the Play Store this past week. Thanks for the wonderful and keep up the good work.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.