Exiled Kingdoms removed from Play Store (EDIT: now published again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimPera

Re: IMPORTANT: Exiled Kingdoms temporarily removed from the Play Store

You and your family have my full support, I can wait for updates or re-download, or whatever. You have a great game and wil succeed.

and I believe they'll remove the suspension, if their system has any human moderation at all.

KillerX

David, after looking at the game description you posted, my guess would be....remove specific mentions of games ( diablo, radiance pools ect...) remove the last paragraph completely, modify the second to last paragraph. Specifically the mention of buying a full license. It's petty crap on their part but this could be the easiest cure.
Whatever happens I'll update the Dutch ppl so they can get the full license once google pisses off.
Chin up brohiem.

VoidWalkerZ

Wow google is dumb, and the only thing i could think of straight off from in the game (they wouldve had to play and have full version) was the part where you knock and say "mellon". So perhaps someone took a screen shot of that and reported you with it? If thats the case they are ignoramouses.

KryKry

Hiya, ive discovered your game 2 days ago, i was really impressed with it because of the fact that it is one of my fave type of the game and also because i could play in offline mode (struggle of no internet is real) i was trying to buy the license this morning and i was guted when i found what happened to you as your game is amazing <3 i hope everything gets sorted out soon as i am more than happy to wait to buy it ! You have my full support!

I hope everything get sorted out soon :)

Kind regards,
KryKry

Yozh

Привет из России! Английским языком я владею на уровне шимпанзе, по этому пишу на своем родном яыке. Давид, по поводу компании Google написали уже очень много "приятных" слов, добавить конечно можно еще многое, но я не за этим сюда зашел, а зашел я узнать откуда можно будет скачать новую версию игры? Если конечно Google не вернет твой шедевр в Google play. И еще, на российских игровых форумах о твоей игре напишу комментарии, но мне нужна ссылка на ресурс для dowload =) (на актуальную версию)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Yozh":38d9t557 said:
Если конечно Google не вернет твой шедевр в Google play. И еще, на российских игровых форумах о твоей игре напишу комментарии, но мне нужна ссылка на ресурс для dowload =) (на актуальную версию)

It will be back on google play, maybe as a new app if google decides so, but it will be published again.

And at the risk of being repetitive: thanks everyone for your support. It *really* makes a difference for me. ;)

kalans

DavidBVal":3rfe31sm said:
Yozh":3rfe31sm said:
Если конечно Google не вернет твой шедевр в Google play. И еще, на российских игровых форумах о твоей игре напишу комментарии, но мне нужна ссылка на ресурс для dowload =) (на актуальную версию)

It will be back on google play, maybe as a new app if google decides so, but it will be published again.

And at the risk of being repetitive: thanks everyone for your support. It *really* makes a difference for me. ;)
Are we able to get a redemption code while we wait? Paypal etc?

KillerX

Are we able to get a redemption code while we wait? Paypal etc?[/quote]

Don't breakdown in my neighborhood.....the man will make it right for all that have a full license

Zarky

A redemption code?!? ... are you f'n serious?!!? Dont be so bloody selfish! Lets band together with Da vid and fight this. Let us know as ... let us know what we can do to help. =))

I stand beside you in this goole play fiasco! :D

We want Exiled Kingdoms back!

Aaldebron

I'm with you David. This is among the best RPGs I've played on any platform. I'll wait patiently for this to be resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.