Exiled Kingdoms full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirek

Dobrý den prosím vás nechci platit tolik 99,99 Kč chci platit míň 27,99 Kč tolik chci platit přes obchod play přes operátora O2 Děkuji

p4ran0id

Staff member
Lol that's not possible at all! The store is responsible for the payment, there is no rabbat besides steam shop on events.

No need to ask David for that, it won't happen.

p4ran0id

Staff member
You want to pay less than Google shop says. It's not possible! The price can't be discussed

p4ran0id

Staff member
Steam shop is for PC and it has often sales in it. Something like that is not possible on android

Mirek

A ještě když nainstalují přes uložto tuhle hru Exidled Kingdoms-Full a stáhne se automaticky a Exiled Kingdoms RPG zdarma a budu čarodějem nebo válečníkem nebo čím tam můžu být tak život semi neobnovuje automaticky bez pomocí lektvarů nebo přespání hospodě můžete to opravit plné verzí

p4ran0id

Staff member
OK I have no idea what that means, translate says that but I don't understand it

And even if you install this game via Exidled Kingdoms-Full and it will download automatically and Exiled Kingdoms RPG for free and I will be a wizard or warrior or whatever I can be there so life does not renew automatically without the use of potions or sleeping in the pub you can fix it in full version

p4ran0id

Staff member
If you're talking about free version, it has some limits and you need full version to experience the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.