error retrieving saved progress

IsaacAzrael

Good evening! I recently switched devices, however, when I went to recover my character I was not successful, there is an error called "14 - null (no valid save found)", and I have the save ... can someone help me?

IsaacAzrael

Android or iPhone?

Maybe there is no save?

android, and for sure there is a rescue, I pressed the button twice and there said that the rescue in the cloud was a success ... oh, before that another error appeared, but this time it was the 12

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Well, you can download your save from Google Takeout: https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout?pli=1

Select only Google Play Games, and you should be able to get your cloud save content.

Inside the Exiled Kingdoms folder of your Takeout, you need to locate the file data.bin and rename it to EK.bak

Then assuming you are on Android, copy it to the root of your mobile storage, and restore from file.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I have no idea if this might apply but as I changed my default storage to an SD card, which I have formatted as storage not expansion of main phone, my game created a different EK.bak file in the SD root not the phone root.