Bug Endless mirmeks

Something doesn't work as it should
Platform
Android

Neponde

I was doing the quest Sand Vermin on my rogue, and encountered something interesting.

I had destroyed the first nest, and then was working on the second. I had slapped it twice with my weapon, and destroyed the resulting spawns, and then another one popped out of the nest and dropped grissenda. I sprinted out of there to let all my combat skills recharge, but when I came back 30 seconds later, there was around 8 mirmeks hanging out. I bravely ran away, and then on my way to the entrance, where the first nest was located (destroyed), there was another swarm of mirmeks waiting. Glad this wasn't my ironman run!

Next time i hop on my rogue, I'll try and replicate the incident.

VDX_360

Staff member
Did you note the XP the respawns dropped? It should have been at, or near, zero.

There are some areas that have enemies that respawn. Ghosts are the most common type but there are others in various places of the map.

The respawns will have far less XP (often zero).

There are two known places where a player can get an infinite number of full XP enemies but those have to do with quest triggers, not the respawn mechanic.

Neponde

I have observed them respawn before, but these nests were pumping out a new mirmek every 5 seconds (including the destroyed one.) I didn't kill any.

DaleTilgo2022

There are two known places where a player can get an infinite number of full XP enemies but those have to do with quest triggers, not the respawn mechanic.

I think I know one of the places. Can I disclose it? Can you reveal the two that you know?