Empty combat

Fer

Not sure if it is related to this spawn but when I am able to initiate the fight (your party attacks!), the battle begins but the enemies despawn in the transition.

VqRBh5y.png

8HbuLjw.png

I have a copy of the quicksave if needed.

VegeMakkara

I had a similar problem with a group of mirmeks located outside of their cave, near its second exit (the one which is further away from the town). They disappear and lead to an incompletable fight if I approach them from outside of the cave and attack them myself. Letting them attack leads to a normal fight. If still relevant, I can also send a save from which the problem seems to be reproducible.

Phyrad

I had a similar problem with the iron bull and two skeletons. I guess it's kind of programmed that they must be attacking first but somehow I attacked first and they were out of the combat tiles. No problem occurs when they attack first. No save files unfortunately.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I had a similar problem with a group of mirmeks located outside of their cave, near its second exit (the one which is further away from the town). They disappear and lead to an incompletable fight if I approach them from outside of the cave and attack them myself. Letting them attack leads to a normal fight. If still relevant, I can also send a save from which the problem seems to be reproducible.

Yes please, email the save to [email protected] and please explain me how to reproduce the battle after I load your save. Thanks!!!

NEUK

I also encountered an empty field, although initially everything was fine.
The mobs made only one move, and then disappeared.
I can assume that this is due to the fact that they could be far from their habitat. I dragged them for a long time to the place I needed

Post automatically merged:    

Yeah, the game's frozen. There was no exit to the menu. I had to close her.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
yeah that's the reason. What is the location, and what monsters group?