Emeralds farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gewehr 43

I farmed it about 15 times (yes, I counted) and got an INCREDIBLE, OUTSTANDING!...
zero.....

Had the same problem.
I think the drop rate of emeralds from wyverns was lowered in one of recent updates. Go to Mercian Royal Crypt instead, one run gives you about 1-3 emeralds from sarcophagi. Or try vorators nests in Cave of Echoes (Thyr Mountains), chances of emeralds lower, but you will have plenty of vorators eggs for making omelettes (very useful for long dungeons such as Sewer of Horrors).
And some hint: save/load outside of dungeon will reset it, so you don't need to rest in town. Works with any other areas also.

Morpheus

Had the same problem.
I think the drop rate of emeralds from wyverns was lowered in one of recent updates. Go to Mercian Royal Crypt instead, one run gives you about 1-3 emeralds from sarcophagi. Or try vorators nests in Cave of Echoes (Thyr Mountains), chances of emeralds lower, but you will have plenty of vorators eggs for making omelettes (very useful for long dungeons such as Sewer of Horrors).
And some hint: save/load outside of dungeon will reset it, so you don't need to rest in town. Works with any other areas also.
They nerfed it so bad. I haven't gotten 1 single emerald from a wyvern in my entire playthrough. I have moderate luck too, once I killed a ashen warlord and got an AotD and the staff thing.

Gewehr 43

They nerfed it so bad. I haven't gotten 1 single emerald from a wyvern in my entire playthrough.
I got 1 emerald from them and if I remember correct it was wyvern whelp. Earth elementals have decent drop rate of emeralds, but there are no such places where you can find them in large enough groups.
Such a pity, when I found out that large emeralds needed for crafting by minotaurs I already sold a bunch of it to Orduc in Jabal:(

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Such a pity, when I found out that large emeralds needed for crafting by minotaurs I already sold a bunch of it to Orduc in Jabal:(

Glorious isn't it?
"You get rumors from around the land: a Trader at Jubal is offering large sums for Emeralds."​
a couple of hours later
"Insert 30 Large Emeralds for Unique Fuzzbang Power Toy"​

LOL!!

Gewehr 43

Зачем?
30 big emeralds for crafting ring in Maze of Lamth, 10 small diamonds for crafting sword in Bappasalar Cave and 5 for Ankh of resurrection in Nivarian, voraror eggs and golden apples for cooking powerful consumables in Freeport.

Status
Not open for further replies.