EK League

kerchak

p4ran0id":29xfwpaa said:
Wow, every day a new surprise :shock:

Once again, respect, you also has a place at hall of fame! Never though that any player goes that far. Thumbsup!

thanks bro so much. ;)

and wait for 100 :D

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
Good Zion! He is member of my group on whatsapp, a very addicted top-level group. More at least I'm leading rogue top level and more damage in! :D :geek:

p4ran0id

Staff member
BrunoPlay":2p02idzx said:
Good Zion! He is member of my group on whatsapp, a very addicted top-level group. More at least I'm leading rogue top level and more damage in! :D :geek:

Are you trying to produce some monsters?! Respect, maybe you're group will be the EK avengers (or they'll destroy the world)

Holy shit, that's... Don't know how to call that :roll:

Ps: be careful with your pupil or you'll destroy the Matrix :cool:

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
p4ran0id":1kvkjj0m said:
BrunoPlay":1kvkjj0m said:

Are you trying to produce some monsters?! Respect, maybe you're group will be the EK avengers (or they'll destroy the world)

Holy shit, that's... Don't know how to call that :roll:

Ps: be careful with your pupil or you'll destroy the Matrix :cool:
Well friend,, there we have a lot of motivation to play .. we have an internal table with level ranking to always be active in the game without demotivating, or we always create new characters. Group is good, very active, several messages a day, sometimes more than 2 thousand. :mrgreen: :geek: