EK Editor - Could it be a thing?

Muffincat

Hello!
First i want to say that i love Exiled Kingdoms and already bought the Full Game License since some months.
I think i played all content what is at this state of the game available, and i love it ❤

And now my question:
Maybe im the only one with this opinion, but will be one day a Exiled Kingdoms-Editor tool there?
Where you could make your own quest, locations, maybe new content like weapons or new lands? Some modder-things!

I would love it! Im very creative and these kind of tools is my favourite way to express it [and of course i mean a PC-tool, not phone]

I hope that i get an answer and i know that there is still very much to do, because the game isnt finished, but maybe in the future i hope it could be a thing!!!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Well, it is a possibility. Almost nothing is hardcoded in the game, everything relies on external files, as I developed an engine separated from the actual campaign. Right now I use several different tools, non-connected between them, to create content; I could eventually make an editor that integrates everything into just one tool. However at this moment, that would delay the game for months, so I can't even consider working on it. Sounds like a fun idea for next year, maybe :)

Muffincat

DavidBVal":2uwxszgz said:
Well, it is a possibility. Almost nothing is hardcoded in the game, everything relies on external files, as I developed an engine separated from the actual campaign. Right now I use several different tools, non-connected between them, to create content; I could eventually make an editor that integrates everything into just one tool. However at this moment, that would delay the game for months, so I can't even consider working on it. Sounds like a fun idea for next year, maybe :)

This sounds awesome! :)