Dragon slayer!

life tiger

So berserk.... can we have that giant sword that does alot of damage but it's really slow and it can destroy dragons?! The sword is obviously called dragon slayer and as always being said as a giant hung of iron too big to be called a sword... so you need to have like 6 or 8 str to use it!

ArrowsFTW

life tiger":1myb216w said:
So berserk.... can we have that giant sword that does alot of damage but it's really slow and it can destroy dragons?! The sword is obviously called dragon slayer and as always being said as a giant hung of iron too big to be called a sword... so you need to have like 6 or 8 str to use it!
Well I like the idea and the manga but it has to have a different name (EK style) but similar effects
Let's just call the 2 Handed Sword:
Sword of the Unforgiving
Class: Warrior
Once belonged to a gutsy hero who purged the evils of the Kingdom.
Beast Slayer, Holy 2, Vicious 2
Damage: 8-22, +5 Spirit Damage
Speed:1 Critical:4%

Sounds pretty OP but I think the way to obtain this weapon should be really really hard.

Frannyta

It sound really good.... i am reading Berserk again.... waiting for new chap....
But if you want a sword like that, should we make a rogue sword/dgger/bow and cleric 1h/2h mace?

life tiger

Speed 1 is nothing it's alot better to use that icey spike that has like half the power of dragon slayer and is about 13 times faster I wonder if David read about berserk...

ArrowsFTW

life tiger":5qcvma2u said:
Speed 1 is nothing it's alot better to use that icey spike that has like half the power of dragon slayer and is about 13 times faster I wonder if David read about berserk...
Dragon Slayer weighs 500 lbs so yea. You can use the skill Flurry to speed up its attack

Sounkeng

ArrowsFTW":2uj55boo said:
life tiger":2uj55boo said:
Well I like the idea and the manga but it has to have a different name (EK style) but similar effects
Sword of the Unforgiving

Sounds pretty OP but I think the way to obtain this weapon should be really really hard.

I think you are better off with something like:

dragon slayer 3 (would give you +6 vs dragons/wyverns and drakes)
damage: 12-36, +6 Spirit Damage
Speed: 1
Critical: 8%

So it falls absurdly slowly... but really packs a punch when it does.

ArrowsFTW

Sounkeng":3vgw4myr said:
ArrowsFTW":3vgw4myr said:
life tiger":3vgw4myr said:
Sword of the Unforgiving

I think you are better off with something like:

dragon slayer 3 (would give you +6 vs dragons/wyverns and drakes)
damage: 12-36, +6 Spirit Damage
Speed: 1
Critical: 8%

So it falls absurdly slowly... but really packs a punch when it does.
It looks nice. The sword in Berserk are actually for demons not really used on dragons so add like Holy or Vicious as a last ability