Dragon and Lich Tome Drop

ArrowsFTW

We all know both of these monsters can drop the rare Tome that gives +1 Trait points. What if they also drop Skill Tomes in the future? Trait points get abundant once you pass a certain level and finding Tomes but skill points are pretty scarce since you only get 2 per level and some skills require alot of skill points

keeper216

I support this idea. Maybe just give it to lichs. I have killed about 7-8 rumor dragons but haven't seen one lich.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
with the new and increased (4 to 8) advanced skills, skill points idea seems appealing
or
skill points should also increase by +3 after level 15

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I have planned a few extra skill points somewhere in the game, but not randomly. I still have to figure out the details, but don't expect many of them as I am somewhat satisfied with the power level of the player, and giving more skills would make the game considerably easier.

ArrowsFTW

DavidBVal":2iwl4f9t said:
I have planned a few extra skill points somewhere in the game, but not randomly. I still have to figure out the details, but don't expect many of them as I am somewhat satisfied with the power level of the player, and giving more skills would make the game considerably easier.
Yes I do agree that they should not been seen as power gaming, however it would be nice to have an extra points for skills just like what you did for the Trait Tomes. I would like to suggest, if you do implement the idea of Skill Tomes, to make them super rare because 1 skill point can make a huge difference compared to 1 trait point.

Cainus

Its a good idea, btw i tried many times but still didnt loot any tolassian tome..
What is drop rate, %1 or %2.. If its, i wont be surprised :D

Janos

Cainus":g0ag18dc said:
Its a good idea, btw i tried many times but still didnt loot any tolassian tome..
What is drop rate, %1 or %2.. If its, i wont be surprised :D

I finally got a tome off a troll rumour boss. Haven't seen much from dragons or Lichs. Besides the Myrosian stuff.. got the gauntlets and breastplate. Is there any more myrosian stuff off rumour bosses?

LVL 21 BATTLE CLERIC

Sounkeng

Off a troll RB you say? Interesting... That must mean any rumor boss can drop it... Just probably a higher probability from the more difficult ones.

I believe that is all the Myrosian gear for now.