Double drop bug

brissenden

Translator
Wolf, dropping two pelts (both damaged and perfect o_O), orc commanders dropping two swords and etc., and random encounters (for example bandits), which you've killed, but they appear in another area like you already payed them and say «go away, till we kindly received anything else from you» :D

CristianoR

I've seen some wolves drop two pelts.more the normal orcs. I do not think that's an evil bug. I like it, because skins do not take up much space in the inventory bag. And also more items = money.

Hisoka Approves

Loreseeker
I've killed two outlaws with bows in Castle Bluerock and got 2 bows and 2 hardened leather bodies.
I've actually experienced it a lot in other times, didn't record anything but it always seems to be when I use a skill before finishing them off.

pedrinho

Translator
Well, yesterday I fought the dueler once more (random encounter), and as always, I won the fight and let him go, sparing his miserable life (free reputation points, you know).
But this time, he dropped some itens (looks like grissenda killed him with ter last blow, after I decided to spare his life). I got both reputation points and his loot - is it the way things are suposed to happen? Sincerely, I didnt pay attention to the previous encounters, but it seemed weird to earn itens after sparing his life. Just for the record... Correct me if I am missing something, folks. :)

I have one toon that fought him even 5-6 times and never got anything. But the other night I encountered him on another character and this time he dropped a platemail vest or knight helm or something (iirc). I don't remember for sure where I found him that time but I think it was in a far different area--iirc jabal or Freetown vicinity--than where I found him 15-20x on other toons (around lannegar or NG). This last time when he dropped the loot the char was also a little higher level than older toons from the past. So maybe the drop is linked to where encounter happens (higher level areas) or maybe it's from character level.