Double 'A Shady Traveler'

AnomanderRake

Hi,

I encountered A Shady Traveler and then another a little bit down the road (same area and time) whilst outside of Lannegar. When talking to the first, eselecting the trade option exited the interaction with no trade screen, nor attack dialogue/actions, this was where i saved for the bug. Moving on i found the second a screen away to the left of the first. The second i was able to trade with.

Not sure if I upload here or i should pm the backup.

Cheerio

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
AnomanderRake":1kwz6bkc said:
Hi,

I encountered A Shady Traveler and then another a little bit down the road (same area and time) whilst outside of Lannegar. When talking to the first, eselecting the trade option exited the interaction with no trade screen, nor attack dialogue/actions, this was where i saved for the bug. Moving on i found the second a screen away to the left of the first. The second i was able to trade with.

Not sure if I upload here or i should pm the backup.

Cheerio

I am not sure I understand the issue. It is highly possible, given the number of spawn points and number of possible random encounter types to have more than 1 of the same type of spawn, even on the same map. Are you trying to say you were unable to interact fully with the first one, but were able to with the second?

vondarkmoore

I have seen this bug as well. Not only with this npc but also with the armor, alchemist, bandits, orcs, and monks. If 2 of the same random npc encounters happen on the same map, you can interact with 1 of them but the other will have no actions for you.

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
vondarkmoore":3aqe0btv said:
I have seen this bug as well. Not only with this npc but also with the armor, alchemist, bandits, orcs, and monks. If 2 of the same random npc encounters happen on the same map, you can interact with 1 of them but the other will have no actions for you.

I have seen the issue with a second not acting the way expected, and that has been reported. The OP seems to be saying the opposite though where the first could not be interacted with, but the 2nd could.

feldon

Loreseeker
I haven't encountered the same random on the same screen, though seen the underlying bug a bunch.

I'd assume it's the same issue, but since they are on the same screen, game didn't know which to set as 1st and 2nd.