Dope Gameplay

Apocalypse

Loreseeker

...have you seen this gameplay?

There's a strict rule on the forum, we're not allowed to talk about cheats or mods, because they're not supported officially by the game designer, and they alter the game so much it's no longer really the same game. Looks fun though.

Deleted member 30241

Bruh💀
This pulls me to use exploits💀or mods. Honestly I use glitch and exploits sometimes in my runs, like the cleric sliding one,projectile thru walls, and maybe more. Oof, we are not supposed to talk about these things, or we will stay in the Banned Dungeon.

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Bruh💀
This pulls me to use exploits💀or mods. Honestly I use glitch and exploits sometimes in my runs, like the cleric sliding one,projectile thru walls, and maybe more. Oof, we are not supposed to talk about these things, or we will stay in the Banned Dungeon.

Those are the tools of the evil Forsaken.
Do not stray into the path of darkness, my child.

p4ran0id

Staff member
There's a strict rule on the forum, we're not allowed to talk about cheats or mods, because they're not supported officially by the game designer, and they alter the game so much it's no longer really the same game. Looks fun though.
Can you really proof that he cheated? I watched some of his videos and can't really say for sure that it's cheated. His mob control is not cheated for sure, they behave same for me. And also his stuff is plausible, lvl 3 is minimum lvl for that quest, no one was crazy enough to try it before but its not impossible for sure.

I don't think that he really cheated, he is just way too crazy. You can't cheat his playstile

In dubio pro reo, as long as you can't proof that it's cheated I'm not going to ban him. And I talked about that with him few months ago he gave me enough proof to believe him

I did once bostash competition to kill the firedancer as early as possible on Ironman, I'm not as good as him but it's not impossible to do it with lvl 3, and that unlock the down lvl of mine and also this quest

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Waaaaaaaat?
He did all that without any form of divine intervention? This is talent and dedication on another level!!!!!

Can you really proof that he cheated? I watched some of his videos and can't really say for sure that it's cheated. His mob control is not cheated for sure, they behave same for me. And also his stuff is plausible, lvl 3 is minimum lvl for that quest, no one was crazy enough to try it before but its not impossible for sure.

I don't think that he really cheated, he is just way too crazy. You can't cheat his playstile

In dubio pro reo, as long as you can't proof that it's cheated I'm not going to ban him. And I talked about that with him few months ago he gave me enough proof to believe him

I did once bostash competition to kill the firedancer as early as possible on Ironman, I'm not as good as him but it's not impossible to do it with lvl 3, and that unlock the down lvl of mine and also this quest

at first I was also skeptical about iddO, when I saw and watched it on youtube I thought oh my another cheater... BUT when I try to watch it carefully what he does and how he does his gameplay, specially his Temple of the Sleepers speedrun.. I was amazed that his moves are possible but 100% risky especially if he play that in ironman.
..a cheater cannot move like that
..and he cannot fake how he moves, when to attack, when to not attack, where to go, when to use pots, what pots should he use..
i bet that is a skill...ultra instinct gameplay that will automatically gives you the impression that he cheated.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
at first I was also skeptical about iddO, when I saw and watched it on youtube I thought oh my another cheater... BUT when I try to watch it carefully what he does and how he does his gameplay, specially his Temple of the Sleepers speedrun.. I was amazed that his moves are possible but 100% risky especially if he play that in ironman.
..a cheater cannot move like that
..and he cannot fake how he moves, when to attack, when to not attack, where to go, when to use pots, what pots should he use..
i bet that is a skill...ultra instinct gameplay that will automatically gives you the impression that he cheated.

Oh yeah, cheat or not, he's an awesome player that's for sure!

I just don't understand how he could have picked so many rare items without leveling up. Or against Kalagru, how could he do a minimum of 2 damage, and not 1? Means his minimum damage dealt was at least 20, which for a level 1 is surprising. Plus, the other monsters in Kalagru's fortress were gone, and if he killed them, he would have leveled up. Lots of puzzling questions lol. Anyway, like you said, his skills are genuine, that's for sure. I'm impressed.

Georgy de-Mavrin

Oh yeah, cheat or not, he's an awesome player that's for sure!

I just don't understand how he could have picked so many rare items without leveling up. Or against Kalagru, how could he do a minimum of 2 damage, and not 1? Means his minimum damage dealt was at least 20, which for a level 1 is surprising. Plus, the other monsters in Kalagru's fortress were gone, and if he killed them, he would have leveled up. Lots of puzzling questions lol. Anyway, like you said, his skills are genuine, that's for sure. I'm impressed.
to get rid of monsters in a certain territory, it is not necessary to kill them, you can simply move them to another place causing their aggression. Well, many things can be stolen with the help of invisibility potions, as well as the speed and withdrawal of mobs.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Alright then. New challenge! No XP! Lolll
What goal should we fix?
Gather a certain amount of gold without gaining too much xp? Buy the Ankh of Life before Level 5?