Doing SoH before the Evil Ending

Xen

Loreseeker
I have a question regarding the Evil Ending achievement, "Traveller" can I finish it without doing Sewer of Horrors or not? I don't have a plan to finish all things in one playthrough except for my other characters.

VDX_360

Staff member
My understanding is the achievement is achieved by stepping into the portal (i.e. the evil ending), thus any other aspect of the game is not a factor. Because the evil ending ends the game, it's the last thing you'll do :)

younsomoom

Another ending is by refusing to enter from the arch of lothasan gate dialogue (end of the world ending)

Xen

Loreseeker
I'm only asking for the Evil Ending :) how to do it exactly and do I need to connect to Google Play Games while playing? Does it also count if I have multiple save in one character and do the Evil Ending, then after finishing the Evil Ending do the Peaceful Ending in the other save?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Xen":3rd77eml said:
Does it also count if I have multiple save in one character and do the Evil Ending, then after finishing the Evil Ending do the Peaceful Ending in the other save?
Not sure for achievement, but I think that you can test it, i.e. save files would probably survive?