Does Tolassian chain Coif drop?

SentientNode

Been farming skeleton commanders in tomb and desert. I have seen every piece of Tolassian chain multiple times. Yet I have not seen the Coif once. Does the Coif drop elsewhere?
Thanks

Dimidium

That's one item that evaded me on the drop tables. I am not sure where you get one of those, but I still wanted to welcome you to the forums.

There's a lot of us who try and help, and I won't be surprised if someone doesn't answer quickly. I already did a quick search on the forums and wiki, but didn't find anything.

feldon

Loreseeker
I'm guessing it might be a treasure item. I'd recommend running the Irazur Tomb, located in the Great Inori. The back area w the five sarcophagi is likely to be your best bet.

Giasumaru

I've been farming that Irazur Tomb for many many days on my cleric. And I've found all the Tolassian Items there. Skeletons only really seem to drop the boots, but like feldon said, the back area is the best place to find them.

You'll need to get through the ancient mummies though.

SentientNode

Thanks for the help.
Guess its time to farm the tomb.
Anyone know if chests are rolled upon zoning in or when they are looted?

Chest items are generated when you zone in. If I play my casual mode character, the contents of chests is always the same when I re load. However drops from enemies is random at point of their demise.

SentientNode

Been farming that cave for a bit now. Have not seen one armor piece for any set. Guess the chance is low. Blessed plate drops there too? That is a lot of armor for one place. Is there another cave with armor pieces (legion, blessed, tolassian?)

Kody101

SentientNode":2g00ehec said:
Been farming that cave for a bit now. Have not seen one armor piece for any set. Guess the chance is low. Blessed plate drops there too? That is a lot of armor for one place. Is there another cave with armor pieces (legion, blessed, tolassian?)
Well i dont know if full bkessed drops there ive only found the helmet will keep u updates