Spoilers Do you still get the peaceful ending even if you kill valerian?

Thread contains spoilers about game content

MK2133

Do you still get the peaceful ending even though you killed valerian because he drops a unique item called thuramiam breastplate plate it's good for the arcane knight.

noel666

Friend, what do you think of this theory of mine? In the abandoned cabin in the Wyvern mountains near Witetower there are 2 vengeful specters I don't know but I suspect that those enemies in that cabin probably had been his parents or guardians in life of our character, very possibly they were woodcutters and I think some strong and lethal bandits attacked and killed
and they took her little sister who would later be saved by a magician Turamio taking her to the capital of Thuram while our character being a child managed to flee miraculously and with difficulty
He would have to fight to survive in a hostile fantasy world so that a few years later, being an adventurer, he received a letter that motivated him to become a legend.

Atomos

@MK2133 yes, you'll have to get everything else right, and you'll get the peaceful ending ;)
@noel666 I believe you should make a separate thread about this theory instead of spamming in other threads. Green men will be mad ;)

noel666

como ago un hilo ?
Post automatically merged:    

how do i make a thread?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Friend, what do you think of this theory of mine? In the abandoned cabin in the Wyvern mountains near Witetower there are 2 vengeful specters I don't know but I suspect that those enemies in that cabin probably had been his parents or guardians in life of our character...

Longstanding theory.