do companion skills all work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDX_360

Staff member
That is concerning. How close was Adaon to the trap? Is this a mapping issue with him not finding a path to the trap?

There was a time when you could push Adaon onto traps to disarm them. It would kill Adaon, but you know, 100% effective. Seems the Developer thought that was a bug, and now we can't use Adaon as a trap bulldozer.

Eduardo SM

Well, I push him, very close to the trap, kind of making the trap shot he, and nothing, the same as hirge retribution, another bug is that I can't save on the cloud only in the file, I don't know if that info can be useful, but, my cel broken out, I get another and download the apk again and save my full license, oh yeah, I remenber, some time ago I could save in the cloud, but for some reason this crash bug started alone.

Retribution works, but Crusader or Nivaria barrier is better for her, tried many Hirge builds. Cognac is cheap and Retribution takes too much points. Spiritual Ward is useful too.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, can you please post a screenshot of Adaon's skills and the place where he is near the trap?

Undead that respawn quickly, like ghosts, don't work with Retribution.

VDX_360

Staff member
I don't think this is something the forum can solve. Oh, look David chimed in while I'm typing this. Proof, he's the all-knowing dungeon master.

David, Is there a fix for the cloud saving issue? I'm not that familiar with cloud saving mechanics.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Cloud should not cause any trouble, but a possibility is that you denied the android permissions to access files and to connect to internet, that would cause a crash when trying to access the cloud services. Try to check your settings>permissions.

VDX_360

Staff member
@Eduardo SM, the problem is resolved?

The screen shots are to show how close Adaon is to the traps?

This is something only @DavidBVal can address because it's a technical part of the game.

PS: Also, while I appreciate your eagerness to find a solution to a problem, it's best to post comments that everyone can read than sending PM's. That way everyone can see the stuff, and not just me (who might not even know the answer).

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Eduardo SM

All right, yeah, I like very much this game, and these problems are so annoying, but thanks for the answers, I'll wait for @DavidBVal feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.