do companion skills all work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry for the late response, I was busy for a few days.

I checked the code and Companions will only disarm traps if they have trained the Trap Master skill at least once (I think I did it to enforce Adaon's utility with traps)

Regarding Retribution, it really should work... does it *never* work for you, @Eduardo SM ?

Eduardo SM

Sorry for the late response, I was busy for a few days.

I checked the code and Companions will only disarm traps if they have trained the Trap Master skill at least once (I think I did it to enforce Adaon's utility with traps)

Regarding Retribution, it really should work... does it *never* work for you, @Eduardo SM ?
Oh, right, I didn't know Adaon must have the still, by the way he may lay traps too?

Well about Hirge, he skill never work with me, only my cleric work. Thanks for the atention =)

Oh, right, I didn't know Adaon must have the still, by the way he may lay traps too?

Well about Hirge, he skill never work with me, only my cleric work. Thanks for the atention =)
If you go to Azagul, can hear sound of her Retribution constantly. Adaon can not lay traps) It's too much for balance.

Eduardo SM

So @DavidBVal, the Adaon hability is all right, my mistake was not to put trap master in Adaon, but Hirge skill retrobution still don't working, I've tried in many places, save the game, reestart, sleep for 12 hours, put her to kill the undead alone, and nothing.

VDX_360

Staff member
@JediNxf7 . thanks for wanting to be helpful but the post you answered was from six months ago. The forum has gotten pretty big and goes back years and years. Try to be mindful when responding to a post older than a month or so. Often that means the topic has been resolved and answering only clutters the top of the pile (the so-called necro issue).

As a FYI, at the time of this thread, Retribution had an issue. It took some experimenting to find the cause and was later fixed.

Have a wonderful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.