Disappointed with Duel

Natalia Beaumont

My very first playthrough was a 1-h&Shield warrior with duel and I opted for resilience and whirlwind as the only active skills since even bash reset duel. Now, I'm playing a warrior-cleric and I was really upset to find that even casting heal resets it. Now, I'm partially sure the other cleric skills also reset duel since they have a casting animation, as bash does (casting resilience nor whirlwind doesn't seem to reset) and I'm kinda bummed out and don't want to continue this playingthrough anymore. Huge dps loss IMO.

p4ran0id

Staff member
My very first playthrough was a 1-h&Shield warrior with duel and I opted for resilience and whirlwind as the only active skills since even bash reset duel. Now, I'm playing a warrior-cleric and I was really upset to find that even casting heal resets it. Now, I'm partially sure the other cleric skills also reset duel since they have a casting animation, as bash does (casting resilience nor whirlwind doesn't seem to reset) and I'm kinda bummed out and don't want to continue this playingthrough anymore. Huge dps loss IMO.

Try intervention instead of heal, it's better for battles and won't interrupt Duel, yo will need some mana potions for that, but it's easy to get them (for example buying in Grey library). It's also cheaper than healing pots. Heal skill is more for after the battle.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I haven't played Cleric so I don't know 1st hand, but isn't it the case the Whitetower Special what makes Clerics so extra-special?

Also: don't forget you can hot-key potions.