Disapointed with loot

Ethan185

So the first time i cleared orc lair in kings chest I got likd shield of storm and bluesteel greatsword then after like 3 times worth of grinding all i get is one emrald and 60 gold is this intentional I don't get good loot

Erit

It's random, sometimes I get 2k worth of loot just from orc king room alone, other times I get 160gold and a potion.

Sir ShanksAlot

Anyone ever get anything decent in the chests surrounding the orc kings room? I seem to only get maybe 20 gold and a leather cap.

Ethan185

Sir ShanksAlot":3ufj33cc said:
Anyone ever get anything decent in the chests surrounding the orc kings room? I seem to only get maybe 20 gold and a leather cap.

Lol lucky I got Shield of storm and bluesteel mace at once I wish i was you

malignity

I farm in a circle, then hit the king last. It works well for me.

I'd really like to farm Trollfen dungeon since it has tons of good loot I haven't seen before, but doing the apprentice quest, i used 20 greater heal potions completing the quest, even after the cleric updates. I'm doomed to do orcs until re-specs come. I tried the spider quest with 37 pots and still died. lol

Starting to think that normal heal pots are much more cost efficient than greater unless I can find a shady traveler.

Sir ShanksAlot

Ethan185":6peke3fp said:
Sir ShanksAlot":6peke3fp said:

Lol lucky I got Shield of storm and bluesteel mace at once I wish i was you

That's way better than 20 gold and a leather cap lol. Shield sells for 300 and blue steel mace probably around the same.

500-600 gold > 35 gold LOL.

Erit

I quite often get chain gloves, blue steel greatsword, Hunter bow, and blue steel longsword and the shield from orc king room.