Dimensional parasite

Martin

It's entirely possible that I'm just not very good at the battle stuff but I can't get close to killing the DP. I believe I have the best armour and weapons for a rogue so I must need to improve my traits maybe. Since I've completed just about every thing in the game, levelling up will be very slow. Is it possible to revisit sites where I found tomes, to get others or are they once per game items?

VDX_360

Staff member
I expected you'd hit a wall with the final boss. He's tough.
If you are really struggling, make sure you bring your sister to the fight.
Also, because the final boss is an outsider and is resistant to shock damage, the Adamantite Weapons might be more useful for you.
You can double check to make sure your found all Ancient Tolassian Tomes. They fixed ones only drop once, but sometimes you miss one or two.
The Dimensional Parasite hits with a high amount of pure physical damage with a pretty nasty paralysis chance. So Amour and spirit resistance matter but no other elemental resistance plays a role in that fight.

Good luck!

VDX_360

Staff member
Also, you can use all your buff potions right before starting the final dialogue. That way when the dialogue closes and the fight starts, your buffs are active and the potion cool down is likely ready again.

ajay

Martin, go back and look at your build breakdown I gave you in your other thread titled, Stuck in the Ark/Sewer of Horrors.

There are 5 advanced skills that are mandatory to turn a rogue into an absolute machine. You currently have 2 of the 5. As VDX pointed out you have some gear that could use some tweaking.

I understand if you don't want to use our advice word for word because you are playing your character. I learned how to build rogues from looking at other people's builds and wondering what could be improved or if there was a way I could build a better character. You keep asking for help when you hit these walls, yet to only use some of our advice. Let me restate how important body development, massive criticals and precision strikes are. We all enjoy the game and want to help you enjoy it as well.

Last edited:

Martin

Thanks Ajay. I think I must have scanned over that. I've maxed everything you said now except blood lust. I need per 3 for that, mine is 0. Same in real life, ha ha.